Avoid deleting messages when unsubscribing

Avoid deleting messages when unsubscribing

forovalencia
Hi. Is there any way to avoid deleting all your messages when a user unsubscribes from the forum?
It happens that sometimes, due to the heated debate, an angry participant unsubscribes and deletes all his messages with malice, leaving whole threads of debates that are really important and not nonsense unused.
Any suggestions?

a greeting

Re: Avoid deleting messages when unsubscribing

GregChapman
This topic may provide the answer. I haven't tried it.:
http://support.nabble.com/Delete-Post-only-if-Admin-td7590050.html#a7590051

Re: Avoid deleting messages when unsubscribing

forovalencia
Thanks, I could do it with the following modification of the macro can_delete

<override_macro name="can_delete" requires="user" dot_parameter="node_attr">
    <n.both condition1="[n.not.is_banned/]" condition2="[n.is_site_admin/]"/>
</override_macro>

regards