Avatar Not Always Visible

Warren Toomey
I've uploaded an avatar image, but it seems not to be visible in all places, e.g.:

but when I click on the link it shows:

Re: Avatar Not Always Visible

Hugo <Nabble>
Your avatar looks fine to me. You probably changed your avatar in one server (e.g., n2.nabble.com) and then accessed the forum on another server (e.g., n3.nabble.com). It takes a few seconds to update other servers. Please take a look and let me know if you still have issues.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 06:21:57PM -0800, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] wrote:
>    Your avatar looks fine to me. You probably changed your avatar in one
>    server (e.g., n2.nabble.com) and then accessed the forum on another server
>    (e.g., n3.nabble.com). It takes a few seconds to update other servers.
>    Please take a look and let me know if you still have issues.

Works now, so the server switch must have been the case. Thanks Hugo.
        Warren