Authorising a new member

Fee

Authorising a new member

Fee
Hello Nabble Support

I have a new member who is unable to post on our Cafe board but she can post elsewhere on the forum.  She says when she clicks on the Cafe wording it says she needs authorisation.  I don't understand how this is happening if she is already posting elsewhere on the forum.

I am thinking I haven't done something but I don't know what.

Help please????
Fee

Re: Authorising a new member

Fee
It's OK, I have done it.

When I click on a board eg Cafe then click users there is a list of people who can post on that board.  All my members are there now.
But if I click on another board say Pets, then there is only me down as a member yet my members can still post on the board.

It's not a problem as such.  I'm just wondering why all their names are not on each board?

Re: Authorising a new member

Harvey
You can set up specific forums to be posted to only by members. Is it possible you did this without realizing it?

I am not Nabble support. I'm sure Hugo will give a definitive answer.
HTTPS Please!
Fee

Re: Authorising a new member

Fee
I did some fiddling about yesterday and then went out and no one could get into other boards except Cafe.
I've sussed it out now and I understand how it works.  I didn't put the members names on the Cafe list, so I don't know how they got there, but it is all OK now.  And I'll stop fiddling.