Authentication

darkangel
Is it possible to use a user's account on my website instead of them having to sign up for a Nabble account? i.e. pass the user's credentials to Nabble.

Re: Authentication

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry we don't have this feature right now. Integration of user stuff is not easy. Are there hosted forums that can do this?

Re: Authentication

darkangel
Will <Nabble> wrote
Sorry we don't have this feature right now. Integration of user stuff is not easy. Are there hosted forums that can do this?
I don't know.

What I do know is that it's very difficult to find forum software that fully integrates within an existing website ... which is disappointing.

_da.

Re: Authentication

Tom Mcgreevy
I think we may have this on a forum I am a ' Head Moderator ' for.
FORCES POETRY
http://forcespoetry.com
This forum is a ' Snitzforum '

As a Special Thank You to all my readers, You are now able to Download both of my books straight to your computer, for the total price of only £4.20p (GBP). Go to Payment page on my main website by clicking this link:
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com/download-both-of-toms-books-for-the-amazing-price-of-only-pound420p-gbp.html

TOM MCGREEVY'S WEBSITES:

I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://im-a-soldier-get-me-out-of-here.weebly.com
POEMS FOR PAULA
http://poems-for-paula.weebly.com
POETRY FROM TOM MCGREEVY
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com
POETRY TO LAUGH WITH
http://poetrytolaughwith.weebly.com
POETRY FROM SPIRIT BY TOM
http://poetryfromspiritbytom.weebly.com
CANCER POETRY FROM TOM
http://cancerpoetryfromtom.weebly.com
I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://tommcgreevy.webs.com

Re: Authentication

darkangel
Thanks Tom, but I don't think that Snitz is embeddable. It's also written in ASP, whereas I'm looking for a PHP solution.

_da.