Audio problems with recording and playback

Audio problems with recording and playback

franjoy56
I just purchased the new Cr249 record player which is housed in my
bedroom because I love the memories the record player brings me.

I have encountered problems when I record a song, when I playback
I hear the recording on top of the previous recording.  so each
recording I make  is on top of ecah other.  Can anyone tell me
what i have done wrong in setting up the recording process.