Attempting to Make Work - NAML Question

stmpspaz
While I try to find an alternative - I am doing everything I can to make Nabble work for now.

I am getting a ton of complaints from people who were previously on my forum that are not any more, and I can not remove them. I used to have a customization that allowed me to find a person, see what they were subscribed to - and remove them.

When looking today -  if I go to My Subscriptions - I get an error.  I noticed near the top of the error it says:

Caused by:
nabble.view.lib.JtpContextServlet$JtpServletException: url=http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?

My forum was recently updated to https - and if you see in the error - it doesn't say https - is there some where for me to change this??

Here is some of the error
Error 500
macro not found: display_user_subscriptions
Message: macro not found: display_user_subscriptions

RequestURI: /template/NamlServlet.jtp

Server: n7.nabble.com

Caused by:
nabble.view.lib.JtpContextServlet$JtpServletException: url=http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=display_user_subscriptions&user=1  user-agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.106 Safari/537.36 method=GET referer=https://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=1
        at nabble.view.lib.JtpContextServlet.handleException(JtpContextServlet.java:554)
        at nabble.view.lib.JtpContextServlet.service2(JtpContextServlet.java:444)
        at nabble.view.lib.JtpContextServlet.service(JtpContextServlet.java:311)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)