Attached pictures showing Red X next to attachment in Email

RE: Attached pictures showing Red X next to attachment in Email

Pedro
We've made some internal changes in our system, so that  we could change your code as well.
Please, see your message_as_html file, at advanced editor, there is an override and a macro there. Test a message with attachments.

RE: Attached pictures showing Red X next to attachment in Email

Coleen_Astalos
Pedro,
This is PERFECT!  My users will be so happy.  Thanks so much for doing this!
Coleen
12