Atom feeds question

Camo
Ive added the 'topics only' atom feeds from my forums to an aggregator, but discovered today, that one had failed to update. after re grabbing the feed link, newer topics were added, but I noticed that the link itself had changed (was different than the previous from 'cid=xxxxxxxxxx' etc), can you explain this, im some confused?
Camo's Classifieds! © Camo's Reptiles

Re: Atom feeds question

Peter <Nabble>
I don't know what you mean by "link changed", mainly because we dont have a cid=xxx on it. Can you please recheck your feed?
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Atom feeds question

Camo
Peter, this is the link address for my forums 'topics only' feed.....Note the bold, it changes.

http://camo-s-reptiles-forum.1047529.n5.nabble.com/Camo-s-Reptiles-Forum-ft4307857.xml;cid=1305159124122-154
Camo's Classifieds! © Camo's Reptiles