As Creator Do I see Things Different to Others???

As Creator Do I see Things Different to Others???

JazzFunkSoulNights
Hi
Just created a forum, and it looks totally wicked, and embedded into my website. However, as the creator when I visit my website with the forum on, will I see things different to other users? I ask because I appear to have the Options drop down, which displays many options like, change structure etc... which I don't want the "general public" to be able to see! I noticed on your sample forums, those ones have various things (and less things) in the options menu! Hope Im explaining myself ok.
Basically, I just want others to post and read, I dont want others start messing with my design etc...

am I worrying for no good reason!!!
thanks

Re: As Creator Do I see Things Different to Others???

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Thanks for your comment. Those options you see are all for forum owners. A regular user have only one option for http://home.graffiti.net/web123user/chat.htm - it is to subscribe to the forum. You can try log out and see what options you find there, or register a different user account to see your options as a non-owner.

Re: As Creator Do I see Things Different to Others???

C!ndy
i'm also confused regarding the same thing and thats the reason that I haven't started my forum yet.will be glad if could get some assistance from you .

Re: As Creator Do I see Things Different to Others???

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
To see what a non-owner user sees, you can simply use this current support forum as an example. Whatever options you see is what non-owner users see. Does this help?