Are we allowed to post links to our nabble forum?

mpa

Are we allowed to post links to our nabble forum?

mpa
I started a group blog for online freelance writers and we use this blog to share our work.  I discovered Nabble as the best forum we can use for our discussions and we are wondering if nabble allows us to have a thread where we can post our article links for each of us to see our current work.

For some this may be considered spam since we encourage forum members to post their links.

Does nabble allow this?

Thanks!

Re: Are we allowed to post links to our nabble forum?

Omar
Hey mpa,
As far as I know, just let them post away. Nabble should not autointerfere or anything with simple links.

OTOH, if you end up with a real spammer - banning him/her would also allow an option to delete all of their posts.
mpa

Re: Are we allowed to post links to our nabble forum?

mpa
Thanks Omar!  I appreciate your prompt response!

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Omar [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey mpa,
As far as I know, just let them post away. Nabble should not autointerfere or anything with simple links.

OTOH, if you end up with a real spammer - banning him/her would also allow an option to delete all of their posts.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Are-we-allowed-to-post-links-to-our-nabble-forum-tp6050752p6050943.html
To unsubscribe from Are we allowed to post links to our nabble forum?, click here.