Are the administrators still here??

shamus mcquail
It doesn't seem like the administrators are here.  I may buy premium support, but not if noones going to help.

Re: Are the administrators still here??

GregChapman
It's true that you see very little of the Admin in the Free Support forum these days, but they certainly do monitor the
"Invite Subscribers Activation Request" and "Forum Recovery request" areas as posts there seem to get reasonably quick responses.

The evidence is also that they are quick to respond to posts in "Premium Support".

Re: Are the administrators still here??

shamus mcquail
GregChapman wrote
It's true that you see very little of the Admin in the Free Support forum these days, but they certainly do monitor the
"Invite Subscribers Activation Request" and "Forum Recovery request" areas as posts there seem to get reasonably quick responses.

The evidence is also that they are quick to respond to posts in "Premium Support".
I'm not complaining, but if I buy premium support I want to know they are there when I need them.  The last time Hugo responded to a request was a month ago.  They still haven't responded to your mobile photo bug topic yet.