Archiving threads in sub-forums

Will Douglas
Hello,

Is there a way to archive threads in sub-forums and keep that archive within the same sub-forum?  We are creating a discussion forum with Nabble, and will have people contributing to the sub-forums over a course of several months.  Every three weeks or so, we wish to archive the threads within the sub-forums, so that the most current threads are visible within the sub-forum, and the older ones are still accessible, but organized.

As a for instance:

SUB-FORUM A
thread 1
thread 2
thread 3
   ARCHIVE
   thread 4
   thread 5
   thread 6
   ARCHIVE 2
   thread 7
   thread 8
   thread 9

I hope that makes sense!

Thanks!

Re: Archiving threads in sub-forums

Hugo <Nabble>
I am not sure I understand your question. Basically, you shouldn't worry about archiving because forums sort threads by date. So old threads will get buried while new threads show up on top. You may look at the front page of this support forum and see it has 45 pages. The higher the page number, the older the topics. If you really want to move threads to sub-forums, you can move them manually, but this would be a hard time-consuming task.