Archiving Posts

Joan
Hi.  Is it possible for me to archive the posts of a forum I will no longer be using?  I am the administrator.

Re: Archiving Posts

Hugo <Nabble>
The list of topics on the forum page is sorted by date, as you might have noticed. So old topics will be pushed to other pages as new topics are created. This is a natural way of archiving. If you still want to move things away, you may create a sub-forum (e.g. Archived Posts) and move each topic manually.

Re: Archiving Posts

Joan
Actually I am no longer using the forum or going to have it available to the public (I will cancel it) but was wondering if I could save all the information somehow if I ever want to refer to it later.

Joan

Re: Archiving Posts

Hugo <Nabble>
Your can download the archives of your forum in XML format (Options > Download archives).