Arabic Translation - complete

akhayyat
The Arabic translation is complete, and is available at:
https://bitbucket.org/openerparabia/nabble-arabic-translation/raw/tip/lang_ar.naml

It was done by OpenERPArabia.

We also have a partial right-to-left CSS that we use in our Nabble forum:
http://forums.openerparabia.org/

Is it possible to associate the CSS customizatons with the Arabic language in Nabble, so they are used when the Arabic language is chosen?

Re: Arabic Translation - complete

Pedro
Is this common in Arabic forums?

Re: Arabic Translation - complete

akhayyat
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
Is this common in Arabic forums?
What is?

Re: Arabic Translation - complete

Pedro
akhayyat wrote
We also have a partial right-to-left CSS that we use in our Nabble forum:
Is this style common?

Re: Arabic Translation - complete

akhayyat
It only changes the layout from left-to-right to right-to-left.
Arabic, and a few other languages, are right-to-left. They look awkward in a left-to-right layout. The CSS customization does not include any theming. It only changes the direction.
Have a look at http://forums.openerparabia.org/.

Re: Arabic Translation - complete

Pedro
Ok, will test it and think in a way to put the css and the translations in the same package.

Re: Arabic Translation - complete

Hi, the translation is now available.

Re: Arabic Translation - complete

akhayyat
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
Hi, the translation is now available.
Thank you. We enabled it, and will continue to update it to correct any mistranslations.

Can you please apply some credits to our forum (forums.openerparabia.org) to remove the ads?

Re: Arabic Translation - complete

Pedro
I gave you 100,000 credits. Thanks.
My test forum.