Application links

intercitylife
Hi
Is it possible to create a file with all post "titles" texts as hyperlinks? This list respectively the single textlinks could be used to embed somewhere else on a page as content linking to the application posts.
I would very much appreciate such a possibility (I know of course the rss feed possibility, which I use as well).
Many thanks and cheers

Re: Application links

Pedro
Would it be different from rss feed?

Re: Application links

intercitylife
No, actually not. But not just the raw permalinks, but the post title texts as hyperlinks (with the permalink target). Then I would not have to copy around so much wanting to have (some) links also outside the application, as they are in the application.
Hope that's possible somehow to realize so I could do it by myself whenever I want to update...
Many thanks

Re: Application links

intercitylife
Sorry for the question! I can solve my specific wish with RSS readers.
So request closed. Thanks.