Appearance of Nabble on Android

Graham Perrin
Please: do the developers plan to make the interface more friendly to users of mobile devices?

Re: Appearance of Nabble on Android

I can't speak for Hugo and co, but until recently, there used to be a link on http://www.nabble.com inviting anyone to join the Nabble developers in creating a new product "Blazma" with a link to blazma.com which held a Nabble forum and links to a new test forum. Blazma was in its early stages, but the test forum was largely built with <div> tags rather than < table> tags, and had the potential to be fully mobile-friendly.

I looked earlier this week at Nabble and the link to Blazma had gone, but there are now links to two completely new products "Resume Builder" and "Knowledge Base", that are not obviously linked to the main Nabble product line and may be built on the Blazma platform - I haven't checked.

I did look at the Blazma site earlier this week and saw that activity on the forum ceased in March. Today I find that blazma.com is a domain that is up for sale.

It seems things are developing but I am not sure in what direction. It would be good to get some news from official sources.