Appearance Settings Not Holding

NuWest Media
I would like to use the Google font called "Raleway" for my forum. So, I modified the font setting using "GWF=Raleway" in the Nabble "Appearance" settings. However, on the browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Torch and Internet Explorer, the font appears to be rendering as a basic internet-safe default font called "Times New Roman"... with the exception of Internet Explorer; where a small banner bar pops up at the page bottom saying "Only secure content is displayed" then there's a button stating "Show all content". If that button is clicked, the font that is then rendered or shown is the desired "Raleway". But, only when that button is clicked does the page render as desired.

In fact, since initially establishing all the settings regarding the forum's appearance (font, colors, etc.) it only downloaded with its desired appearance for a few days. It then began losing some of its settings; primarily font and color settings while other settings held.

Does anybody know why can't I completely control my forum's appearance through Nabble's settings? Also, Greg and Raven both offered assistance in a domain change using the Cname setting which I initiated through my host's cPanel feature. It may be completely coincidental, but my lack of control using Nabble settings seemed to surface about the same time that the domain adjustments were being worked on.

Also, would it be better or more reliable to handle this through CSS? If "yes" what would the added code look like? And, one more bit of info... this forum is NOT an embedded forum.

Thanks in advance for any assistance that may be offered.

Re: Appearance Settings Not Holding

GregChapman
Have you resolved this?
When I visit http://zwebcams.70602.n8.nabble.com or https://forum.zwebcams.com"  both forums appear to display Raleway perfectly.

However, something else is strange. Under Firefox with the first URL I get a login screen, but with the second I see a home screen with a couple of salacious posts. Under Chromium (I'm a Linux user) both versions reveal the salacious posts.

Re: Appearance Settings Not Holding

GregChapman
Maybe you were working on it. Now I get the salacious posts on Firefox too.

I note that you are obscuring the "Free Forum by Nabble" text. You risk having the forum deleted.

Re: Appearance Settings Not Holding

NuWest Media
No, I have not been working on it. Maybe it's my devices... a desktop and an android? I'm not seeing the Raleway on any of the browsers mentioned before... on either device. I'm not seeing the salacious posts, but I am seeing the Nabble link sometimes... but not on all downloads. Very strange.

I've cleared my cache a couple of times since experiencing this problem.  I will have to query other people to find out what they're seeing. I've also noticed that not all colors rendered are true to my selections. Maybe I should just clear my cache again and start over.