Apache Ignite Developers mailing list seems to stop working

Apache Ignite Developers mailing list seems to stop working

Dmitriy Pavlov
Dear sirs,

Dev. list emails are still send, but data is not displayed at Nabble for almost 1 day.

If I try to click to separate topic
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/GitHub-ignite-pull-request-4273-IGNITE-809-test-run-200-times-td32629.html

it fails with postgresql exception:
PSQLException: ERROR: index "pg_toast_189961_index" contains unexpected zero page at block 215

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Apache Ignite Developers mailing list seems to stop working

Dmitriy Pavlov
SQL erros disappeared now, but new emails still not displayed in nabble interface.
Last message displayed dated as Jul 17, 2018; 12:37pm

Re: Apache Ignite Developers mailing list seems to stop working

If your username is your true email address then I would change it, via:
UserName > Account settings > Edit personal information

to avoid spam!

Re: Apache Ignite Developers mailing list seems to stop working

Dmitriy Pavlov
Thank you for noticing that.

I've changed my username to my real name.

Re: Apache Ignite Developers mailing list seems to stop working

Dmitriy Pavlov
It seems new messages are diplayed now.

I'm not sure if messages during downtime was added to Nabble, but I guess it is not so important.

Thank you for your efforts!