Anyone know how to contact the Admin Will?

Anyone know how to contact the Admin Will?

jim.rismedia
Hello all,

I realize this is way off topic, but does anyone know how to contact the Admin Will. I'm a paid subscriber to DigDB and I can't get it load in Excel anymore.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jim

Re: Anyone know how to contact the Admin Will?

GregChapman
I first registered here in 2010 and I think Will had already left Nabble. Hugo has been the lead man in my time here. You can email any registered user on a Nabble forum by clicking on their username. One of the options there is send email.

Re: Anyone know how to contact the Admin Will?

jim.rismedia
Thanks for your reply Greg. I managed to track him down through email.

Jim