Any way to fix the forum dimensions in IE?

Any way to fix the forum dimensions in IE?

Strider
My forum < http://the-underground.weebly.com/forums.html > is embedded and it looks great with Mozilla Firefox. So then I decided to check it out on Internet Explorer -- and it looks terrible in IE! The table margins are all off. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Thanks

Re: Any way to fix the forum dimensions in IE?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
I just checked your forum in IE6 and it looks fine. What version of IE are you using?

Re: Any way to fix the forum dimensions in IE?

Strider
Well, I'm not too sure. I stopped using IE years ago but I think it's the latest one, the one that comes with Vista, IE7 perhaps. At first when I load it, it looks fine, but then it readjusts and this is how it looks:

And this is how it looks with Mozilla.

Do you see that in IE6 too?

Re: Any way to fix the forum dimensions in IE?

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this.
We have fixed the problem and it will work fine after the next release.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Any way to fix the forum dimensions in IE?

Strider
Wow thanks guys. I'm really looking forward to the IE fix!

I also had another problem lately. I can't remove the subcategories from my newspaper forum. I can create, pin, unpin them, but then when I try to click the remove link  < javascript:%20Nabble.removeForum(2501341,%20'Writer's%20Corner',%20location.href) > it just doesn't work.

When you created the newspaper forum, did you want it so users can create their own subcategories? I wish they would just post topics instead of creating subcategories...

Re: Any way to fix the forum dimensions in IE?

Hugo <Nabble>
Strider wrote
I also had another problem lately. I can't remove the subcategories from my newspaper forum. I can create, pin, unpin them, but then when I try to click the remove link  < javascript:%20Nabble.removeForum(2501341,%20'Writer's%20Corner',%20location.href) > it just doesn't work.
We have fixed it too. The next release will solve your problem.
Strider wrote
When you created the newspaper forum, did you want it so users can create their own subcategories? I wish they would just post topics instead of creating subcategories...
In the past Nabble had only forums and this feature was meant to be a tool for users to help organizing the forum. But I agree that it might not work well for newspapers or blogs. So I will discuss this with the team and look for solutions.

Thanks for the feedback.
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Any way to fix the forum dimensions in IE?

Strider
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
Strider wrote
[...]

Ah. Looking forward to the new release. Yeah, I hope you guys consider the Newspaper option. Thanks as always!