Any limit for Image gallery uploads?

Ram-18
Hi Everyone, Is there any restrictions to the amount of images being uploaded to the Photo Gallery? I'm planning to maintain a Photo Gallery as part of my Travelogue. Pls somebody let me know if there is any limitation in max. upload limit (Like we have in Picasa web & Flickr). Thanks Ram
Cheers,
Ram
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for enough good men to do nothing

Re: Any limit for Image gallery uploads?

Hugo <Nabble>
There is no limit, as long as you respect the terms of use (e.g., no spam, no advertising, no porn, etc.).

Re: Any limit for Image gallery uploads?

MrSun
What about other formats (i.e. SWF, etc.)?
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Any limit for Image gallery uploads?

Hugo <Nabble>
We don't have limits. We only check if uploaded files respect the ToU.