Any Problem with N5 server ?

jsmoraes
My forum and it seems any forum on N5 server aren't working. Is there any problem with it ?
Observatório de Astronomia de Vilatur - W. Herschel
Saquarema - RJ - Brasil
http://www.astronomia.pousadavilatur.com.br

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

GregChapman
My forum on n5 is working currently. Hopefully yours is fixed now too.

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

jsmoraes
Yes, it is working now. This temporary off service is a good advice to do a backup of my forum
Observatório de Astronomia de Vilatur - W. Herschel
Saquarema - RJ - Brasil
http://www.astronomia.pousadavilatur.com.br

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

jsmoraes
Yes, N5 server has problem. It is out of service now, again. I can not access my forum and I can not access the link for backup sent to my email.

Message of error:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Observatório de Astronomia de Vilatur - W. Herschel
Saquarema - RJ - Brasil
http://www.astronomia.pousadavilatur.com.br

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

geofredo soleado
This post was updated on .
Getting the same,and all posts from 15th August have disappeared

http://forkhandles.yolasite.com/forkers-forum.php

http://fork-handles.1091203.n5.nabble.com

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

storky_knight

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

Hugo <Nabble>
 The n5 server is having some issues and we are working on it. We lost some posts due to a database corruption, we apologize for that.

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

geofredo soleado
Now working, but no missing posts

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

geofredo soleado
No access again this morning

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

Chris Partridge
I am getting 'server cannot be reached' for my forum: http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com
Please help as this is the main way our club members communicate.

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

Coleen_Astalos
I am also not able to access my forum.  Getting "Unable to Connect".  And it's not showing up on my embedded page.  forum.sudsol.org

Coleen

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

To Thang

My forum cannot be reached
http://di-n-an-b-n-tr-i-k6.1107262.n5.nabble.com

Please help!

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

Peter58
I am also having problem with the n5 server, since last week, even today

Forum
http://loteria-de-green-cards-visas-y-cadivi-peter-roth.1103547.n5.nabble.com/

Either
This site can’t be reached
loteria-de-green-cards-visas-y-cadivi-peter-roth.1103547.n5.nabble.com refused to connect.

Or Server over capacity Message

Your support will be highly appreciated

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

investidorderisco
I'm having the same problem on my forum
http://investidor-de-risco.1120712.n5.nabble.com/
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Any predictions for the solution?

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

Coleen_Astalos
My site is now coming up and seems to be working EXCEPT I can't search for members - it just spins and spins and spins and never comes back.

Is everything back up and running, or did I jump the gun?
Coleen

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

GregChapman
And on my n5 forum when I use "Edit this page" there is no "cogwheel button" to access the menu that allows you to edit search macros, etc.

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

geofredo soleado
Spasmodically getting forum up,but can't reply to any posts.

And Saturday's postings have been lost, as are  Monday's from last week.

Can someone from nabble update please?

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

Coleen_Astalos
I'm trying to be patient, but 2 days of basically downtime to my very active forum is causing problems for my group.
There have been NO updates by Nabble Support on what is going on and when we can expect a resolution.

Just basic communication which 1) states there is a problem, 2) confirms that it's being worked on and 3) provides an expected resolution would be the modicum of professionalism and very much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Coleen

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

jsmoraes
The main problem is that we, at least me, are losing some posts. Will I be able to re-create them ?
Observatório de Astronomia de Vilatur - W. Herschel
Saquarema - RJ - Brasil
http://www.astronomia.pousadavilatur.com.br

Re: Any Problem with N5 server ?

Hugo <Nabble>
We have a new machine for this service, but the load seems to be too high for this server. We need some days to figure out how to improve this. We apologize for the issues.
123