Another inappropriate ad

GodlyPerfection
I'm on the lookout for these. ;) I be helping make the nabble world a better place. lol...

ReachingPerfection.com is home to many like-minded video game designers who all started on Halo: Reach's forge editor.

Re: Another inappropriate ad

Peter <Nabble>
Adbrite argues that it has no inappropriate words and no nudity so it's not adult. That's also why we are moving to another ad network soon.
For now I'll just block this one. Thank you very much for reporting it.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Another inappropriate ad

GodlyPerfection
Peter <Nabble> wrote
Adbrite argues that it has no inappropriate words and no nudity so it's not adult. That's also why we are moving to another ad network soon.
For now I'll just block this one. Thank you very much for reporting it.
lol really? "Naughty or nice" doesn't hold an adult connotation in their eyes? Switching to a different ad network is a good call. I support this.

ReachingPerfection.com is home to many like-minded video game designers who all started on Halo: Reach's forge editor.

Re: Another inappropriate ad

mywaytoo
IMO it is far worse than whether adverts are designated 'adult' or not. It is the fact that forum users are left with the impression that the forum owners 'favour' these adverts... BUT they are Nabble's adverts, not ours!
Anne