Another Spammer on Free Support

GregChapman
See:
http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Best-way-to-Get-cheap-flights-from-United-Kingdom-tp6237499p6237499.html

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

GregChapman
http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Pearson-Toronto-Airport-Limo-td6256326.html

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

☪Not_A_Admin
this will be bad if scripts/bots are created to automically spam all nabble forums it has happened in vBulletin and phpBB forums aswell

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

GregChapman
Looks like it may be happening :-(:
http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/coach-bag-are-cheap-for-you-td6282575.html

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

Looks like this guy:
http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=332260
has re-registered as this guy:
http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=332783
after finally getting his script to post a link the way Nabble likes it. :-(

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

GregChapman
Hi Nabble Team,

Is this thread helpful to you or should I just let you find them for your selves?

Don't you just hate mock Microsoft sites!
http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/You-need-concern-the-Microsoft-office-td6397039.html

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

GregChapman
Didn't get an answer to my last post.

Here's another:
http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/vibram-five-fingers-only-sale-45-td6557304.html

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

Peter <Nabble>
Banned like the last one. Than you.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

GregChapman
Please take a look at the Free Support forum. It has been hit by spammers whose messages now fill more than the first page.

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

Pedro
It was gauravsharma5761, I've banned him.

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

GregChapman
You seem to have missed banning "Julius".

Thanks

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

GregChapman
And now Lester!

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

Pedro
yes

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

Two more:

 The longchamp le pliage nearly
User: kensu

and

 There are different brands
User: Mortonqq

EDIT: Not to mention, User: Myron

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

GregChapman
We're going through a bad patch. Now there's more:

 When purchasing the Nike no cost, the run footwear sprinter need
User: layneter

 Abercrombie purpose of those websites is definitely
User: margaret

Pandora bracelets can conveniently be employed as being the basis of lifetime
User: nicolest

 Abercrombie clothes on-line retailer can offer the solutions contained.
User owenianp

 Nike running footwear like me a great deal of players.
User: pearlhar

Time to run a script on all new user posts to check for links that aren't Nabble ones?

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

GregChapman
And another:

pandora2di

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

GregChapman
And another:

bivian

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

GregChapman
And another:

rose366

Re: Another Spammer on Free Support

GregChapman
This one is posting within an existing topic. Grrr!

iphone123

See:
http://support.nabble.com/help-for-a-newbie-why-See-how-NAML-generates-this-page-tp7581868p7582032.html