Alphabetical order (arranging new topics/subcategories)

Alphabetical order (arranging new topics/subcategories)

maxmax
I've created a forum with subcategories listed in alphabetical order. I'd like to add new subcategories to my forum, but would like them to fit in the list according to the letter the title starts with, instead at the top or bottom of the forum. Is there any way to move my forum titles(subcategories/subforums) up or down the list?

Re: Alphabetical order (arranging new topics/subcategories)

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, you should go to "Options > Structure > Manage sub-forums" and pin all sub-forums. Then you can sort them in any order you want (use the arrow icons).

Re: Alphabetical order (arranging new topics/subcategories)

nfmnfm
Thanks a lot Hugo.