All my blog entries are in italics!

Admin Help!
Hi
2 days ago something weird happened to my blog! All of a sudden all of the entries on the "main page" are in italics (apart from the entry on top for some reason).

If you click on the subcategories or individual articles everything is ok but on the main page they still show up in italics.

As far as I know I haven't been fiddling with the settings or anything like that so I don't really understand what's going on...! Ideas??

It's not the end of the world, I suppose, but it is very strange and would like to fix this...

Re: All my blog entries are in italics!

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
It looks like a html issue.

Check your top post in your blog, http://helpiminfinland.com/?cat=2 - the last line is a

To follow the conversation on our discussion forum click here or leave your comments below.

You probably didn't close the < i > by < /i >, causing the < i > to extend to entries below it.

Re: All my blog entries are in italics!

Admin Help!
Thanks Will!!! Was able to fix it and feel a bit silly now...