All customizations gone again

Harvey
Franklin did you push some kind of change?  I lost all my customizations again. It takes hours for me to redo them.

Any help is appreciated.

Re: All customizations gone again

Harvey
Site won't load.

Errors everywhere I turn. I cant even edit NAML.

Back to ground zero.

Re: All customizations gone again

Harvey
I need small avatars back.  The setting isn't working.  Could you do that manually for me?

Site isn't usable on mobile without small avatars.

Re: All customizations gone again

Harvey

Re: All customizations gone again

Franklin <Nabble>
There will be changes to NAML over the next few days.  I have to make these changes to fix some basic issues.  After these changes, things will be stable again.  I didn't know that these changes had been released.  I will fix your errors.

I fixed it for now but it may break again over the next few days.  Just let me know if it breaks and I will fix it.

Re: All customizations gone again

Harvey
Some are fixed. Some are not.

I had removed the pin column.

Everything I have done recently is to eliminate columns so the forum is usable on a phone in portrait.

Thanks for the effort.

http://support.nabble.com/All-customizations-gone-again-tp7598551p7598556.html
To unsubscribe from All customizations gone again, click here.
NAML