Alert me by email when someone replies to my message, Question.

Alert me by email when someone replies to my message, Question.

ADMINY
Is there any chance this box can be unchecked by default rather than the other way around, it would save going to advanced setting every time i log in to change that setting. I would rather have the option to check the box in each post if i want email, instead of having to remember to uncheck it or go to my advanced settings. Thanks.

Re: Alert me by email when someone replies to my message, Question.

Hugo <Nabble>
Configurations from the "Advanced Settings" page are saved in browser cookies. Do you have your browser set so that it deletes cookies automatically when you close it? Please check that and make sure you don't lose such cookies from one session to the other.