Advertising

Silvana
Hello. Could you explain something about the advertising on the forum? I saw, near the post, is this warning: "You still have 29 day (s) left without advertising." What does this mean? It means that after 29 days the ads appear? But where to appear? Can see how will these ads? Can not publish this forum without knowing what will be the impact on the site and visitors. I would like to at least know if the advertising is invasive and how much, also because I have Adsense ads and do not want to create conflicts. Could you give me some information about it? thanks

(I am Italian language, I apologize for automatic translation)
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Advertising

Mencey Melgar
Most of this ads are Nabble ads. If you want to remove them, you can go to options > remove ads and take a look to their prices

The impact of this ads also depends of your forum appearance. you can search on this forum and you will find a lot of forums where you can see where are the ads.
:) Helper

Re: Advertising

Silvana
Thank you, Louk, even for this answer. I saw the ads are from Amazon. I am already affiliated with Amazon and its ads are on one of my sites. Can I earn money with my affiliation with the ads that will appear on Napple?

(I apologize, again, for the translation)
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Advertising

Pedro
After these days you gonna see our ads ( Nabble ads ). But you can pay for removing ads, in this case you can do anything you want to advertise on your site.

Re: Advertising

Janet Smith
Last year (around 1st May) I paid $5 to suppress adverts on my Nabble forum.  But this week adverts (a Nabble advert) are appearing.  I've only had 3,886 views - please could you help me understand what's happened?

Re: Advertising

GregChapman
Hi Janet,

I suspect that Pedro will need to know the forum affected to be able to investigate your issue. Can you post the URL?

Re: Advertising

Janet Smith

Re: Advertising

Pedro
You have 3918 views only at the main page. Do you think all your site impressions were less than 10K?

Re: Advertising

Janet Smith
Ah thank you!  I thought that was all the views :0(
I see that I need to watch the "credits" number instead.
Thanks for your help - I do think Nabble is good.