Advertising on a forum

bgatto
Hello Out There,

I'm a little confussed. Half the threads I read say I can advertise and the other half say I cannot. All I want to do is start a forum and in that forum have a few Google Ads. Is this allowed?

The Terms and Conditions as well as various threads are not very specific.

Thanks for the help,

Bob Gatto

Re: Advertising on a forum

Hugo <Nabble>
If you want to show ads, you have to embed your forum in a HTML page that is hosted by another server. Then you can place the ads on that page, not on Nabble pages directly. For example, please take a look:
http://ruralinfo.net/ruralmailtalk.html
That page embeds a Nabble forum and also shows ads above it.