Advertising Buyout

Harvey
Would you guys consider a higher level, better rate?

$350 for 5,000,000 impressions?

Re: Advertising Buyout

Pedro
We discuss and accepted. The option is available in your forum.

Re: Advertising Buyout

Harvey
Thanks guys.

Hard to believe I burned through 900,000 impressions in 13 months.  I figure the 1,000,000 would last me two years.

I'll go for the mother lode when my last 100 is gone.

Re: Advertising Buyout

Harvey
Getting very close to being out of credit.

I've wanted to see how the 300 x 250 ad units would look on my forum.

My plan was to let the credit run out, see how they look and then buy the credit soon after.

If I like the other ad units we'll deal with that then.

Will that work?

Re: Advertising Buyout

Pedro
Harvey44 wrote
Will that work?
Yes. This option is already available for you.
My test forum.