Julian, G4ILO
I have noticed a one line text advertisement for "lightbox" appearing at the foot of forum pages this morning. In the Nabble FAQ "Is Nabble really free" it states "... there is no bundling of ads ...". Has there been a change of policy?
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
* G4ILO's Shack - http://www.g4ilo.com
* KComm - http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html
* KTune - http://www.g4ilo.com/ktune.html

Re: Advertisements

xSteveuk
Hi, I'm seeing these also
I also them see them here on the support forum here
Just wanting know  also - if nabble has updated
putting small advertisements on the boards..
As I thought when first saw them
at the bottom of each posting on my board
I thought somebody had posted ads on my forum
As I had No notification from nabble of the update..

Steve :)

Re: Advertisements

Will <Nabble>
Sorry that was a mistake. I just removed it.