Scholarsky
On my research, I found out that this beautiful platform does not support Adsense. This has made some people dislike NABBLE, what I want to contribute is, Let only the premium forum be running advertisement. This will make people get the premium. No one will like to get the premium if there are no much interesting features in it.

Re: Advertisement

GregChapman
I think your research is mistaken. It is quite possible to place Google's adsense code in a Nabble forum. It is just a matter of adding the code to an appropriate NAML macro.

Those who do that will normally pay to have a "Premium Site", i.e. one that does not show the adverts that Nabble will insert.

There are a couple of topics that should help if you search this forum for "adsense NAML"