Adult Site?

loriscangini
I've a problem with a forum I created using Nabble.
For now it functions, but on the bottom of the page, under the forum, there's this text: "Trial period ends in 17 day(s) – Buy credits".

I've clicked in the "buy credits" link and I discovered that my page has been classified as an adult site. I don't think that the forums contains adult content, but you can judge by yourself, here's a link to the forum: http://naruto-3d-models.17907.n7.nabble.com/

There's a chance that my page has been misclassified?

Re: Adult Site?

Pedro
Your site won't be blocked any more. You might have misclassified it when you created.

Re: Adult Site?

loriscangini
Thanks!

Re: Adult Site?

TheBergs
I have the same problem.

http://tkl.thekeeperleague.ca/

Clearly not an adult site, please help.

Re: Adult Site?

Pedro
Your site is not "Adult" anymore. In spite of the messages, it won't be blocked.

Re: Adult Site?

TheBergs
Thanks!

Re: Adult Site?

Anick

Re: Adult Site?

 Anick, your site is ok. It won't be blocked.

Re: Adult Site?

PETER222
same problem here to me too sir

my forum is not adult site too