Adult Content is NOT free anymore? What adult content?

Adult Content is NOT free anymore? What adult content?

MichaelAtOz
It ways I need to go premium.
When I click the read more button it says adult content is not free.
I don't have adult content.
What's up?

Re: Adult Content is NOT free anymore? What adult content?

GregChapman
As far as I know references to "adult forum" only appear if you selected that choice when creating a forum. Once set there is no way to change it later.

If you post the URL of the forum Nabble should be able to change ithat status for you.