Adsense not displaying in safari

Harvey
I have an adsense square (250 px) ad until on the homepage of my magazine and directory. I can't get it to show in safari?  It is at the lower right of this screencap:

Re: Adsense not displaying in safari

Pedro
Do you know if  your google ads are sync or async?

Re: Adsense not displaying in safari

Harvey
Those two units are async.

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 9:12 AM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do you know if  your google ads are sync or async?

http://support.nabble.com/Adsense-not-displaying-in-safari-tp7590218p7590231.html
To unsubscribe from Adsense not displaying in safari, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Adsense not displaying in safari

Pedro
I remember that they were sync a long time ago. Have you noted that when you changed it to async the ads were still working on safari?

I'm searching on web about this issue. You are not the only one that have problems with google ads on safari.

Re: Adsense not displaying in safari

Harvey
Async is a faster load. I have no idea when I switched.

Oddly other units are showing in safari in my forum.

http://support.nabble.com/Adsense-not-displaying-in-safari-tp7590218p7590233.html

Do you have an ad square anywhere else?

Re: Adsense not displaying in safari

Harvey
I have one other 250 px square on the magazine home page. It doesn't show in safari either.

http://support.nabble.com/Adsense-not-displaying-in-safari-tp7590218p7590243.html
To unsubscribe from Adsense not displaying in safari, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Forum: forum.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Magazine: mag.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Adsense not displaying in safari

Pedro
Could you get your square code again from google adsense? I see that you code is a bit different from ours, since I don't know the cause of this issue, we might test another code.
My test forum.