Ads system

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Ads system

GregChapman
But a time-based system means that low traffic forums are paying considerably more per advert suppressed than a high volume forum. Many would think that is also unfair.

Presumably Nabble are getting their money per advert served, not just as a monthly fee, so it's fair that we should compensate Nabble for its lost revenue on the same basis.

Re: Ads system

Harvey
It occurred to me too that I am getting charged for admining my own app, but it really is the only way to do it. It's how Google works - by the impression.  I'm assuming that Nabble is taking a small markup on the cost per impression.  I could do the math and figure it out, as I work with Google Adsense professionally, but in reality Nabble is so cheap that  I'm not going to spend the effort to figure it out.

I'm curious to know how many Nabble apps have 1,000,000 page views per year.

Re: Ads system

Peter <Nabble>
Credits don't expire in a year.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.