Ads slow down site

Sonia
This post was updated on .
Try to open this page: http://ts3-links-forum.1059486.n5.nabble.com/Your-Updates-f4639819.html

Ads slow down site.   Always appears  -  A script on this page causes application slowdown...

EDIT:  Here is same problem: http://arsepo-forum.1055779.n5.nabble.com/Novinky-na-blogu-ArSePo-f4753930.html

If you use Application Type of Blog or News or Gallery script from Ads freeze (slow) your computer.

It is Czech - in English is A script on this page causes application slowdown....

Google Chrome has same problem.

Can you fix it,  please

Re: Ads slow down site

Sonia
Please check your script jquery-1.4.3.pack.js (located in util subfolder, called with param 16) - it causes browser to stop responding. Tested with IE/FF/Chrome, in different blogs created with nabble.

Re: Ads slow down site

James Fetter
Sonia - I think I need a little more clarification on this if you don't mind.

Re: Ads slow down site

Sonia
You can use adblock, but this is not solution, because only block  bad script.  Nabble have to repair this bad script.