Ads are now appearing on forum

cinemapersians
Not sure why, but for the last five days ads have been appearing on my forum, located at http://macmanialand.2305606.n4.nabble.com/

Has something changed?  What, if anything, can be done to stop/prevent this?  Thank you in advance.

Re: Ads are now appearing on forum

sparkle
We had ads appear on ours too - which we didn't mind if it helped Nabble with funding - but they have disappeared this afternoon!

Re: Ads are now appearing on forum

Israel <Nabble>
cinemapersians wrote

We need funds in order to keep our services. We are checking if a subscription is viable for those users who want an ad free site.

Re: Ads are now appearing on forum

cinemapersians
Mine have as well!  I hadn’t checked, but thanks for the update.  I appreciate it.

On Jul 24, 2020, at 12:09 PM, sparkle [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 We had ads appear on ours too - which we didn't mind if it helped Nabble with funding - but they have disappeared this afternoon!

http://support.nabble.com/Ads-are-now-appearing-on-forum-tp7606469p7606506.html
To unsubscribe from Ads are now appearing on forum, click here.
NAML