Admins ability to delete posts

Tnova
I searched the forum for other posts about this, and despite some discussion I could not find my answer.

Prior to the permissions changes, admins had the ability to delete anyone's forum posts.  After the change, the forum owner is the only one that can delete posts other than their own.  We added all admins back to the admin group, but that made no difference.  There does not seem to be any delete authority setting in the permissions area that we can change one way or the other.

Was this option removed from admins, or does our site have a problem or need something changed?

Thanks!

Re: Admins ability to delete posts

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Admins ability to delete posts

Tnova
I do not have that option.  I am an admin, but not the owner of the forum.  Previously admins had the ability to delete posts, now only the owner does.  Was this an intentional change?  I click on Options and there is no delete option.

jonaspm (Helper) wrote
If  you want to delete someoneĀ“s post or reply, just enter on the post, and click in: OPTIONS and select DELETE...

to delete a subcategory, enter on the category and select DELETE...it will warn you about all the post will be deleted, just click yes/continue and ONLY the subcategory will be deleted...

See you!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Admins ability to delete posts

Tnova
Sorry, I guess we are dumb  but we cannot find any setting that is preventing the admins from being able to delete posts.  Logged in with the owner and we went though the group permissions and no matter what we changed it did not allow the delete option to appear for admins.  Do you know exactly where the change needs to be made???

jonaspm (Helper) wrote
Thats because the Owner has limited the ability to DELETE to the admins.

Tell him/her to change permissions

hope this helps!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.