Administrative Access

wkhastings
Hi all,

I have taken over the administration of the Landertalk.com website which contains three Nabble forums of which I'm not an administrator of.

1. dubois-talk.974179.n3.nabble.com
2. landertalk.972807.n3.nabble.com
3. riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com

With the spam that has been making it to the forums, I'm finding myself in a situation where I cannot delete the posts as I don't have the privileges to do so. The person who created the forums no longer responds to these problems.

As a web hosting provider myself I know I wouldn't just hand over admin privileges to anyone without at least being able to verify. But I'm in a situation where the people subscribed to those forums are upset about the spam postings and I can't do anything about it except remove the forums from the pages.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Administrative Access

Pedro
Did you try to contact the forum owners in order to put you in the administration group?

Re: Administrative Access

GregChapman
Hi Pedro,

See:
http://support.nabble.com/New-Owner-for-Forum-td7585029.html

Re: Administrative Access

Thanks Greg.

wkhastings,
Please, give me your username at the 3 forums. I guess only Rivertontalk is missing, but give all usernames.

Re: Administrative Access

wkhastings
Hi Greg,

wkhastings is the username on all three forums.

Thank you!
-Bill

Re: Administrative Access

Pedro