Admin with no ability to admin....

autre
I started a forum here and half the time I log in there are no editing rights and there is no ability to limit viewers as a part of securing a private forum for discussion... What can I do to make this work?

I logged in one time today and was able to change permissions and then second time I logged in I had no permissions to even do editing work... its really quite a  mystery... Now I cannot even pull down the particular board which is 'upsetting my community' because it is viewed publically,.

Re: Admin with no ability to admin....

☪Not_A_Admin
best to contact hugo about this, are you sure its your forum, and no one has messed around with the permissions ?