Adjustable Forum Width?

kamokronos
Hi, so, I'm working on a new look for my website, and so I'm working on the forum page. I embedded the forum and all, but when I check it in Firefox, the forum is only 3/5ths of the page... Is there a way to change the width with a code or something? Thanks.

Note: I haven't done anything with the forum yet other than fiddle with the CSS (I only changed the background and the color of the links (I'm not an orange fan)...

Thanks

Re: Adjustable Forum Width?

Hugo <Nabble>
The problem is that you placed the forum javascript code inside a div called "column2". The CSS style of this div defines a fixed width of 508px. Please move the snippet or change this definition for a better width.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Adjustable Forum Width?

kamokronos
Oh, I see. I think I can fix that. Thanks!