Add extra smileys to forum

Shortstack
Hi, i manage the webstuff for Hetton Social Poker League.
We have a good forum going with banter ect but i have noticed on other poker forums and blogs they have an option in the smileys dropdown to put pics/icons of cards instead of typing.
Example.
Say i wanted to complain about a hand i have and i start by saying, "i had 2 black aces". On other forums it would read, "I had (pic of Ace of clubs + Pic of Ace of spades)

So what i want to know can you upload them smileys to our forum.

Thanks.

The Master Debaters
Al
Norm