Activate "Invite Subscribers"

Priyanka_Mallu
Hi There,

I was checking out "Invite Subscribers" and it said I have to approach you guys for activation.
Could you please check it out for me?
I think invite subscribers will be great away to engage  users in the forum.
This is my Forum
Thank you,

Priyanka

Re: Activate "Invite Subscribers"

GregChapman
There is a specific sub-forum for this request at:

http://support.nabble.com/Invite-Subscribers-Activation-Request-f7589263.html

I recommend you move your post there. (Options > Move topic)

Re: Activate "Invite Subscribers"

Priyanka_Mallu
Okay done Greg!

Re: Activate "Invite Subscribers"

The module has been installed.

Re: Activate "Invite Subscribers"

Priyanka_Mallu
Hi Pedro,

That is fantastic. Thanks a ton

Could you please look into some of other queries too?
I would be really grateful

Thanks a ton again..

Re: Activate "Invite Subscribers"

Priyanka_Mallu
Hi Pedro,

I just noticed after inviting subscribers, the mail is not delivered immediately.
It takes about 1-2 hours to reach the inbox.
There is a delay period.
Is this normal?

Re: Activate "Invite Subscribers"

GregChapman
That is not my normal experience.

Subscribed topic mail usually arrives within minutes and often less.

It's only very rarely that mail does get delayed and often I can associate that with more general mail traffic problems and not Nabble.

Re: Activate "Invite Subscribers"

Priyanka_Mallu
Hi Greg,

Thanks for replying.

I thought within few minutes the mail reaches the inbox.
But there is seem to be some delay.
Any idea how to resolve this?

Regards,
Priyanka

Re: Activate "Invite Subscribers"

Pedro
The servers might have been busy. Please, let me know if it is still happening.

Re: Activate "Invite Subscribers"

Priyanka_Mallu
Hi Pedro,

The subscription is working fine.