Account Help!!!

heyeheye
I have asked this question at least 3 times and no one has resolved it, I created this account called iAppleTalk and have recreated and deleted several times, because of this problem! The problem is that I have created a forum, and registered it, but when I go to create a sub forum for it, the username up in the top right hand corner changes to undefined and says I havent registered, I really need that account to work, and its not working. PLEASE HELP FOR THE 100th TIME!!! Thanks

Re: Account Help!!!

heyeheye
I have realized that its doing it with all of my accounts, please fix the website!!!!

Re: Account Help!!!

Hugo <Nabble>
Please try again (we have fixed a minor bug). If you see a login link on the upper right corner of the screen, it means that your account is not registered. So please login with the real "iAppleTalk" account (AOL email).