'Access forbidden' in old Nabble

abduke
Someone in our organization did something he shouldn't have 2-3 years ago, and ever since then we cannot access the old Nabble. Every link shows a blank page with just "access forbidden" in the top, left corner.

We have suffered in silence and in shame for what we consider to be long enough. The offending employee has been dolefully admonished and flogged senseless with a wet noodle.

How do we go about removing our IP address from the blacklist? TIA.

Re: 'Access forbidden' in old Nabble

Hugo <Nabble>
Could you please post or send me a link to the forum in the old Nabble? I will take a look.