About the removal of the Single Sushi Ad

About the removal of the Single Sushi Ad

haozwang<Nabble>
This post was updated on .
We are promoting Single Sushi, another project, on Nabble. To remove it, please go to (Options->Applications->Extras and Addons->Content->Show Ads) to remove it

Re: About the removal of the Single Sushi Ad

Gary Lewis
Peter - Thank you.  I've done that, but I had to start with Applications->Options->Extras and Addons->Content->Show Ads.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: About the removal of the Single Sushi Ad

haozwang<Nabble>
oops sorry, I'll edit my post

Actually, I think you were right and I was wrong.  Sorry.    (Why do I seem to use that emoticon so often?)
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: About the removal of the Single Sushi Ad

Flick
I followed the directions to remove the very annoying ad and there was no check box to disable it. How do I proceed?

Re: About the removal of the Single Sushi Ad

Flick
OK, I figured it out. I had to temporarily disable adblock in order to access the check mark so I could turn it off.