About the Question is Nabble Free

ClaudeMobetta
Hi David -

RE: post “Question About "Trial period ends in 30 day(s) – Remove Ads"

I received this post in my email - but can;t find it now in Nabble Support Posts - DUH...

I have had a Nabble Website for 4 years - It has and is free.
However a couple of years back they started putting in ads - which can be removed - by paying to do so - to cover their costs..
The ads were not too much in your face - But I prefer a ad free site...’
Now I’m not rich - I get by - but I think the cost of removing the ads is well worth it - and helps the Nabble people keep almost 2000 sites going...
Sign in and go to >Options >Buy Credits and see the costs...
With 100,000 and 150 hits a day - that should last me almost 2 years...
You won’t find a mobetta bunch of people anywhere on the Internet...
That’s as I see it...
Claude