Ability to 'Buy'?

☪Not_A_Admin
WELL I have embeded this forum  but it would be great if i could by the forum that i currently own and make it instead of http://n2.nabble.com/PS3TUBE%27S-FORUM.-f2397405ef2397405.html
couldn't i buy it and make it something like ps3tube.com or ps3tubeforum.net
i mean just imagine , it would be great and i wouldn't hav to remember the name
also it would be good if i could make my nabble search, search my site and forum and display results for both?

Re: Ability to 'Buy'?

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
[ADMIN] ~ Tanveer wrote
WELL I have embeded this forum  but it would be great if i could by the forum that i currently own and make it instead of http://n2.nabble.com/PS3TUBE%27S-FORUM.-f2397405ef2397405.html
couldn't i buy it and make it something like ps3tube.com or ps3tubeforum.net
We don't have this yet but we will do it in a few months.  I'm not sure if we will charge for this or make it free.

also it would be good if i could make my nabble search, search my site and forum and display results for both?
Once we let you set the domain, you will be able to use Google Custom Search to do this.

Re: Ability to 'Buy'?

☪Not_A_Admin
well il advice you now, you already are providing us with a free link, and now make us pay for a .com link
the money that is earnt through buying .com links can help the development of nabble, and who knows you might even start makings profits from it!